Saint-Germain, "What Is My Illness Telling Me?"

Share |

Joy and Clarity, Channeling Archives

If you enjoy reading this material, please forward it to a friend. Bookmark and Share
If this was forwarded to you, we would love for you to Join Our Mailing List.

 
 
"What Is My Illness Telling Me?" A Saint-Germain Channeling
 

Alexandra and DanHello from Alexandra and Dan. The following is part of a personal channeled reading with Saint-Germain.  It's reproduced here with the client's permission. 

"What Is My Illness Telling Me?"
A Saint-Germain Channeling
By Alexandra and Dan
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
www.joyandclarity.com

"Dear Saint-Germain, I would like to ask about the appearance of cancer in my breast and lymph nodes. What do I need to know about this, or do, in order to allow my perfect healing as soon as possible? What is my cancer telling me? Thank you for helping me with this question. Thank you very much."

Beloved One, before we start, let's be clear about something; especially for the sake of Alexandra and Dan, who are facilitating this communication. The guidance I am providing here is for your Inner Knowing. It is not medical advice. Please remember that only you are in charge of your life. You will find an appropriate physical solution and spiritual resolution to any situation, as you come to trust your Self completely.

I, Saint-Germain, invite you now to pause. Spend a moment in silence and breathe. You are going to the depths of Who You Really Are. Let us do this together. Allow your Inner Knowing to show the way. This is an unexpected journey, it's true. But your experience of it, is entirely up to you. The Real You. Be not afraid...

Continue reading

 
Client Services & Channeled Readings

Soul Purpose Readings  Personal Readings  Living with Soul Purpose  Yearly Forecast



© 2007-2011 Joy and Clarity. All rights reserved
www.joyandclarity.com

Joy and Clarity © 2007-2016, All rights reserved.
www.joyandclarity.com
Contact us at: joy.clarity@gmail.com