Saint-Germain, "Myth of Tragic Relationships."

Share |

Joy and Clarity, Channeling Archives

If you enjoy reading this material, please forward it to a friend. Bookmark and Share
If this was forwarded to you, we would love for you to Join Our Mailing List.

 
"The Myth of Tragic Relationships" A Saint-Germain Channeling
 

Alexandra and DanThe following channeling is part of a personal reading with Saint-Germain. It's reproduced here with the client's permission. 

"The Myth of Tragic Relationships"
A Saint-Germain Channeling
By Alexandra and Dan
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
www.joyandclarity.com

"Dear Saint-Germain, How am I supposed to feel? When I listen to my heart, so often I hurt myself, sometimes unbearably... Right now I want to call my ex-husband [and tell him]...that I do not despise him, but understand how the heaviness...became too much for him and sucked him down into its darkness.

"But if I do that now, call him and talk to him, I will be broken again for many days to come, carrying in me his pain as well. Would it heal me to free him? And free myself towards others?...Help me to believe that it is God's Will that I have a life of joy without the underlying grief in my heart that I have carried as a ground tone for most of my life...Thank you."


Indeed my friend, I AM Saint-Germain.

It is time for joy now. It is time for joy to enter your life, and for the underlying tone of sadness you have been experiencing to leave.

You've been going through these intense, transformational changes for such a long time. And you have been living with grief for much of this, as well. You might say that the experience of grief has become "second nature" for you.

But, I am asking you this now: "Is this grief your Truth?"

Is grief your true nature?

My friend, grief has become so familiar to you that you have come to identify yourself with it. You have come to believe that sadness is an inevitable part of your life, and that relationships without suffering are not really relationships.

You have created the potential for love, followed by suffering and grief, to be the underlying tone in all your relationships - no matter what type of relationships they are.

Continue reading

 
Client Services & Channeled Readings

Soul Purpose Readings  Personal Readings  Living with Soul Purpose  Yearly Forecast



© 2007-2011 Joy and Clarity. All rights reserved
www.joyandclarity.com

Joy and Clarity © 2007-2016, All rights reserved.
www.joyandclarity.com
Contact us at: joy.clarity@gmail.com