Saint-Germain, "Challenges of Being a Gay Men"

Share |

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here.                            To unsubscribe, use this link.

Joy and Clarity, Channeling Archives

If you enjoy reading this material, please forward it to a friend. Bookmark and Share
If this was forwarded to you, we would love for you to Join Our Mailing List.

 
 
"The Challenges of Being a Gay Man"
A Saint-Germain Channeling
 

Alexandra and Dan"About the Challenges of Being a Gay Man."
A Saint-Germain Channeling
By Alexandra and Dan

"Dear Saint-Germain, I am a professional instructor and athletic coach. I love teaching, and I enjoy helping others discover their creative energies. Over my lifetime, I have changed in many ways, including discovering that I am gay. As a young man, I kept this hidden from myself because I needed to conform to the expectations of others. Now I am divorced from my wife and I am happily partnered with the man I love.

"However, my former wife does not agree with my lifestyle choice, or with my partner, and she does not wish me to have a life with him and my children at the same time. I have a strong desire to continue with this new relationship and my career, too. I also want to be a caring father. But their mother demands that this take place without the influence of my partner around the children, or the reality of my choice to share my life with this man. What can I do? I feel pressured by everyone, so please help. I look forward to your words. Thank you."


Hello dear friend. This is Saint-Germain here with you. I would like to welcome you to this safe and sacred space - a place where you can let the Truth of your Divinity permeate your life. Remember always that you are a Child of God, and God also. This IS the Truth About You...

Continue reading


 
Client Services & Channeled Readings

We offer Soul Purpose readings and personal readings with Saint-Germain.


© 2007-2012 Joy and Clarity. All rights reserved
www.joyandclarity.com

No comments:

Joy and Clarity © 2007-2016, All rights reserved.
www.joyandclarity.com
Contact us at: joy.clarity@gmail.com