Saint-Germain, "Worried About the Future?"

Share |

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here.                            To unsubscribe, use this link.

Joy and Clarity, Channeling Archives

If you enjoy reading this material, please forward it to a friend. Bookmark and Share
If this was forwarded to you, we would love for you to Join Our Mailing List.

 
 
"Are You Worried About the Future?"
A Saint-Germain Channeling
 

Alexandra and Dan"Are You Worried About the Future?"
A Saint-Germain Channeling
By Alexandra and Dan

"Dear Saint-Germain, can you tell me about my job? What changes are coming soon? I'm really worried about would could happen in my life in the near future? Can you help me, please"

My dear, I AM Saint-Germain. Instead of making predictions about what will happen in your life, or with your job in the future, I would like to encourage you to take an active role in creating your future.

I know that sometimes there are moments in everyone's life on Earth, when you feel tired, or passive, or maybe just plain bored. These moments are common to life on Earth, and no one is excepted from feeling this way at some time or other.

Acknowledge that you feel the way you do now, and then move on from there. I mean, why not take the next step? Move closer toward the things that you would like to experience, by taking some concrete steps. Become more active, when you feel the inspiration. Get more involved in bringing something new into your life, especially when you feel that restless and insistent urge beginning to build within you.

Continue reading


 
Client Services & Channeled Readings

We offer Soul Purpose readings and personal readings with Saint-Germain.


© 2007-2012 Joy and Clarity. All rights reserved
www.joyandclarity.com

Joy and Clarity © 2007-2016, All rights reserved.
www.joyandclarity.com
Contact us at: joy.clarity@gmail.com