Saint-Germain, “Why Do I Feel So Alone?”

Share |

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here.                            To unsubscribe, use this link.

Joy and Clarity Newsletter, February 2012

If you enjoy reading this material, please forward it to a friend. Bookmark and Share
If this was forwarded to you, we would love for you to Join Our Mailing List.

"Why Do I Feel So Alone?" A Saint-Germain Channeling

Alexandra and Dan "Why Do I Feel So Alone?"
A Saint-Germain Channeling
By Alexandra and Dan

"Dear Saint-Germain, I don't know why I feel so alone. It's like there's a wall around me and I'm stuck behind it. I long for authentic relationships, yet I don't know how to have them. I don't trust people because I had a difficult relationship with my parents. I kept them at a distance by acting aloof and superior to them. Now I do this with everyone.

"I currently live with a man, not because I love him, but because I'm afraid that I can't survive financially without him. Yet, I push him away with my self-protective behavior. I would like to change this, but I don't know how. Can you help me?"


Hello, my friend. I AM Saint-Germain. Your Soul is encouraging you to be more self-reliant with your life and to have meaningful relationships, too. It's true that you find yourself swinging back and forth in your behavior. Sometimes you feel needy and dependent upon people, and this causes you to compromise your freedom. But later, when you become uncomfortable, you protect yourself with resistance or by acting aloof, superior, or uncommitted to others. And there is a reason for this.

Now you're learning that you want something more than this experience. You want to be the author of your own life, instead. You are learning to appreciate the rewards and satisfaction (as well as the responsibilities and limitations) of having greater autonomy in your personal life, as well as greater intimacy in your relationships.

Continue reading

Latest International Translations

International TranslationsYou can find our translated channelings at Joy and Clarity International, where we have over 250 translations, available in 15 different languages (and more are coming soon.)

Many of the translators have included their contact information, along with their translations, so if you'd like to send them an email, please do it. Don't forget to tell them how much you appreciate what they are doing.

We really appreciate each and every one translation that is offered to our readers through their kindness and generosity. Thank you.

Now, here are this month's translated channelings. Thank you! -- Alexandra & Dan

Français (French):
"Cachez-vous Votre Lumière Des Autres?"
Une canalisation de Saint-Germain
Translator: Virginia Buono
http://joyandclarityinternational.blogspot.com/2008/06/franais.html

Русский перевод (Russian):
"Прячете ли вы свой свет?"
Ченнелинг Сен-Жермена
Translator: Ian Lisakov
http://joyandclarityinternational.blogspot.com/2008/08/blog-post.html

Suomi (Finnish):
"Kätketkö valosi muilta?"
Saint-Germain -Kanavoiniti
Translator: Pirjo Laine
http://joyandclarityinternational.blogspot.com/2008/06/suomi.html

Client Services & Channeled Readings

We offer Soul Purpose readings and personal readings with Saint-Germain.


2007-2012 © Joy and Clarity. All rights reserved
www.joyandclarity.com

Joy and Clarity © 2007-2016, All rights reserved.
www.joyandclarity.com
Contact us at: joy.clarity@gmail.com