Saint-Germain, "To Heal, or Not?"

Share |

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here.                            To unsubscribe, use this link.
Joy and Clarity, Channeling Archives
If you enjoy reading this material, please forward it to a friend. Bookmark and Share
If this was forwarded to you, we would love for you to Join Our Mailing List.


 
 
"To Heal, or Not to Heal?" A Saint-Germain Channeling
 

Alexandra and Dan"To Heal, or Not to Heal?"
A Saint-Germain Channeling
By Alexandra and Dan

"Dear Saint-Germain, I want to do spiritually-based, holistic healing. The problem is this: A part of me knows that I have a lot of gifts and can help people, but there's another part of me that stops me from taking any action. My ideal would be to have the courage to act upon my dreams, and then to trust that financial abundance and deep satisfaction will come. Is this possible? Can you see me making any progress on this during the next year?"

My friend, I AM Saint-Germain. I'll say right now that you are going to face significant challenges during the next year, but you will have some very important help, too. Things are coming to a head quickly. Astrological alignments are showing this, as well. You'll likely encounter situations in which you must act upon your initiatives with greater self-confidence. You must have faith in yourself, trust your knowledge, and establish boundaries and limits around the people and things that distract you.

Continue reading


 
Client Services & Channeled Readings

We offer Soul Purpose readings and personal readings with Saint-Germain.


© 2007-2012 Joy and Clarity. All rights reserved
www.joyandclarity.com


Joy and Clarity © 2007-2016, All rights reserved.
www.joyandclarity.com
Contact us at: joy.clarity@gmail.com