Saint-Germain, "Dependency, Blocked Energy and Soul Purpose"

Share |

Having trouble viewing this email? Click this link.
Joy & Clarity Newsletter, November 2011

If you enjoy reading this material, please forward it to a friend. Bookmark and Share
If this was forwarded to you, we would love for you to Join Our Mailing List.

 
Latest Saint-Germain Channeling
"Dependency, Blocked Energy, and Your Soul's Purpose"

 

Alexandra and Dan "Dependency, Blocked Energy, and Your Soul's Purpose"
A Saint-Germain Channeling
By Alexandra and Dan

"Dear Saint-Germain, a few weeks ago, a relationship I really wanted came to an end. I liked this man in ways that I thought I never could. But he wasn't interested in me. I'm getting through it by loving myself as I had wanted him to love me. This has happened to me so many times, that I must be sabotaging myself. Other areas are not working, too, especially money. At the moment, I'm feeling so stuck that I don't know what to do. Can you help me, please?" 

My dear friend, I AM Saint-Germain. One of the main reasons that you are here in this lifetime is to express creativity, spontaneity and inspiration. This is an important part of your Soul's purpose for you. However, if you depend too much on a partner who is going to support you and make you feel safe in the world, then you may not develop these qualities that your Soul is encouraging you to experience now.

You say that you'd like a loving relationship in your life and that you're ready for a lasting commitment. But even so, your partners never seem to commit themselves, as you are prepared to do. One of the things that you may need to ask yourself now is, why is this happening?

I want to suggest the reason that you may feel blocked or stuck. This "stuckness" is about engaging your Soul's purpose for you. It's about learning to express your creative independence. This life calling is very strong in you. Yet, your self-doubt and wavering confidence hold you back, so that you unconsciously compensate for this through your relationships.

Continue reading


Latest International Translations
 

International TranslationsWe are announcing you this month the most recent Saint-Germain channelings that are available to read on our Joy and Clarity International website. Here we have over 250 translations of our channels, available in 15 different languages.

Please take a moment to write our wonderful translators a brief note, and tell them how much you appreciate what they are doing. We sure appreciate their kindness and generosity. And we are glad to count upon their friendship.

Now, here are this month's translated channelings. Thank you! -- Alexandra & Dan

Español (Spanish):
"¿Cómo Se Le Sirve a las Verdades Más Elevadas?"
Una Canalización de Saint-Germain
Translator: Maribel Gonzalez
http://joyandclarityinternational.blogspot.com/2008/06/espaol.html

Русский перевод (Russian):
"Как учить Высшей Истине?"
Ченнелинг Сен-Жермена
Translator: Ian Lisakov
http://joyandclarityinternational.blogspot.com/2008/08/blog-post.html

Suomi (Finnish):
"Miten opetetaan korkeampia totuuksia?"
Saint-Germain -Kanavoiniti
Translator: Pirjo Laine
http://joyandclarityinternational.blogspot.com/2008/06/suomi.html


 
Client Services & Channeled Readings

Soul Purpose Reading  Personal Reading  Spiritual Laws Program  Your Forecast



2007-2011 © Joy and Clarity. All rights reserved
www.joyandclarity.com

No comments:

Joy and Clarity © 2007-2016, All rights reserved.
www.joyandclarity.com
Contact us at: joy.clarity@gmail.com