► Get our FREE book
A Saint-Germain & Jeshua Channeling
By Alexandra and Dan
This channeling is part of a personal reading with Saint-Germain.
It's reprinted here with our client's permission.
“Dear Saint-Germain, I would like to have some clarity on conscious creation. How do I create what I would like to experience? I’m not sure what steps to take. Can you provide me with some guidance on this? Thank you.”
We are Saint-Germain and Jeshua (Jesus), along with Alexandra and Dan. Please take a moment and breathe with us. Breathe, and receive the Love That You Are. Be still, and listen to the whisperings of your Soul.
Many times you have felt a desire to contact Spirit. You sit, and wait for a connection that inspires you – one that gives you hope and fills you with a zest for living. You experience a bit of an opening, but then feel you are shutting down again, and wonder what is going on.
Perhaps you are expecting guidance about creation to strike you like a bolt of lightning from above, when more often it speaks from the still, small voice within. This is the voice of your Soul. It is the sound of you, when you are untroubled by worries, or by desires to improve your current circumstances.
The expectations in your mind, coupled with strong desires about what you might like to create, keep you confused and feeling tired. They agitate your mind and intensify your emotions without giving you any clear idea of what to do. This creates a sense of futility, exhaustion, and an inability to conceive and coordinate right action.
You have come here to receive the voice of Spirit. To partake of the love and wisdom it freely offers you. Turn this matter over to your Soul. It knows exactly what to do. The only thing that is required of you is to listen quietly to what it says.
To hear your Soul, you first must calm your mind and curb the intensity of your desires. Troubled waters neither reflect the clarity above them, nor reveal the depths below. And so it is with communication. Allow quietness to find you, instead. Don’t seek it. It is a natural condition. When your mind is quiet and your emotions calm, you will be able to receive the guidance that will help you satisfy all your true desires.
Getting To Stillness
To reach a place of stillness and receive guidance from your Soul, you must be willing to feel everything around you, without necessarily identifying yourself with it. If you are afraid to feel anything, then this same fear may interfere with your ability to sense the presence of Divinity around you.
To reopen the channels of communication with your Soul, you must first be willing to touch old emotional hurts that may reside within you. These are parts of you that were made to feel isolated and unloved in your past. To reintegrate these fragments of yourself and feel your wholeness again, you must re-experience your traumas, but without identifying yourself with them.
When you allow yourself to feel your past wounds in this way, you can safely welcome home the parts of yourself that have felt unwanted, unloved, or not good enough. You accept them, just as they are, allowing your love to transform them into something better. Healing your past restores your ability to feel your emotions without fear, and this in turn improves your capacity to perceive the flow of guidance from your Soul.
When you touch upon emotional wounds, please be gentle with yourself and accept the love that comes to you from your own Divinity. Allow it to embrace you, and hold you. This will remind you that you are not alone, and that you are truly loved, safe, and secure.
Once you are able to love yourself as you are, without judgment, expectation, or regrets about the past, then you will open widely to assistance. You will enter a place of quiet contemplation that is the point of reconnection to your Soul. From there, your Soul will take you beyond any barrier that past suffering and loneliness may have brought you. You will feel connected again, and you will feel inspired.
Entering the Flow
From this place of stillness, you will move into a flow of love and harmony with your Soul that will show you the best way to express yourself – whether creatively, in relationships, or in other things. The ease of flow that arises from your experience of stillness will allow you to create things that bring you joy, keep you inspired, and reassure you that the world is a safe place where you are free to explore its truth and beauty.
You will no longer fall into situations that feel inappropriate to you, or that tire you instead of inspire you. And you will stop creating these same experiences again under the mistaken belief that you must do this in order to survive physically, emotionally, or economically.
Your relationships will change, too. They will change as you release the fear of losing everything you might have already established, or that you may be afraid of creating differently now. When you release these fears, you will see through the illusion of needing to build an environment that makes you feel safe, and you will begin to live your life with renewed trust and confidence.
There are several basic steps to conscious creation that you may already know, but we will review them with you now:
1) First of all, you should recognize that you attract into your life people, things, and experiences that match your beliefs about the world, and about who you think you are.
2) You often do this unconsciously, but you can also do it consciously.
3) If you are creating unconsciously, you may be responding to unresolved fears, or to the belief that something is missing or unfulfilled in your life.
4) But when you create consciously, you deny lack any place in your mind. You remember that you are a Child of God, and God also, and that you can have anything your heart desires because You Are Everything.
5) Affirm that everything you desire is within you Now, whether it is an enriching experience, an intimate moment, or a kind word.
6) With the certainty that you are denied nothing, look about yourself and observe how you are already experiencing the ESSENCE of what you would like to create – be it prosperity, partnership, or anything else.
7) Once you have identified how you are already experiencing the essence of what you desire, choose to have MORE of it.
8) This is the key to conscious creation: Ask for more of what you enjoy, acknowledging that its essence is already present in your life.
9) When you do this, you will find that you can transform essence into substance easily. You can do this in new ways if you like, or simply maintain or increase what you are enjoying now.
10) Remember to focus on essence before details.
11) For example, if you would like to experience more peace in your life, then identify the peace you are already feeling now, give thanks for it, and ask for more. Indicate your preferences for how you might like to enjoy more peace, but be willing to accept what is delivered. Trust that your Soul will provide the perfect match for you.
12) Never forget that as a Child of God, and God also, You Are Everything. And because you are, you can enjoy the essence of what you desire right now. The rest is just attraction and amplification.
13) Remember that when you deny the illusion of lack, you affirm the Reality of Plenty.
14) This opens the doors of manifestation, and lets you create anything your heart desires.
And so it is with conscious creation.
Know that you are dearly loved, and that you are supported in all that you choose to create.
We are Saint-Germain and Jeshua.
Would you like to receive special guidance for something that really matters to you?
Then please consider having a personal reading with Saint-Germain.