Saint-Germain, "Matters of the Heart"

Share |

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here.                            To unsubscribe, use this link.

Joy and Clarity, Channeling Archives

If you enjoy reading this material, please forward it to a friend. Bookmark and Share
If this was forwarded to you, we would love for you to Join Our Mailing List.

 
 
"Matters of the Heart" A Saint-Germain and Jeshua Channeling
 

Alexandra and Dan"Matters of the Heart"
A Saint-Germain & Jeshua Channeling
Alexandra and Dan

"Dear Saint-Germain, I'm an elderly man of independent means. I've lived much of my life without the need to work for a living. I've chosen, instead, to withdraw from people; preferring to live alone. Now that I've had a heart attack, I feel that I am facing the end of my life. I'm saddened and depressed about this, and feel that I have wasted the gifts that God has given me. Can you help me, please?"

My friend, you've had a heart-attack, and the good news is that you are still here. I am Jeshua -- along with Saint-Germain, my dear friend, Miriam, and Alexandra and Dan. We've come to join you in a moment of silent reflection.

Beloved, there is nothing more to ponder. There is no "why me?" to it. The facts are that it happened, and you are here. This is all that matters. You are here because your experiences on Earth have not yet been completed. There is still more to come. Spirit has something in mind for you.

Continue reading

 
Client Services & Channeled Readings

We offer Soul Purpose readings and personal readings with Saint-Germain.


© 2007-2012 Joy and Clarity. All rights reserved
www.joyandclarity.com

Joy and Clarity © 2007-2016, All rights reserved.
www.joyandclarity.com
Contact us at: joy.clarity@gmail.com